Automotive Research User Handbook
Within the next 10 years, we will see remarkable change in the automotive industry. From improved engine efficiency to autonomous vehicles to electrification, innovation will begin in academic institutions around the world. NI solutions integrate hardware and software to help automotive scientists and engineers take accurate measurements, perform hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulation, and rapidly prototype new ideas.
This book includes a select set of examples curated to show how researchers and industrial partners are delivering on the innovation needed to change the world of transportation. Researchers are investigating the novel and the innovative, and we are proud to partner with them to make their work possible.
• Hardware-in-the-Loop Testbed for Sensor Fusion-Based ADAS
• Data Acquisition and Control of a Hydrogen Diesel Dual Fuel Engine
• Replicating Urban Vehicular Network Performance in Lab Settings
• HIL Simulation Generates Loads Equivalent to Those of Real Roads
• Building a Race Engine Vibration Analysis System
• Full-Scale Simulator for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles